Madhusudan Naidu shares an incident where Swami's trust in His devotees is made evident.


In this account we see a tired Madhusudan Naidu being chided by Swami on account of his
lack of self-confidence. Swami firmly reminds Naidu that He knows what His disciple is capable of.
It is the trust reposed in us by the Lord that helps us overcome our inhibitions and surmount the
hurdles laid before us. A man may be incompetent, but with the presence of God, nothing is
impossible. The Lord knows us better than anyone else and when He repose trust in us then there
is no reason why we should lack confidence in ourselves.madhusudan naidu muddenahalli


Way back in 2011 in the early days, as Swami was guiding me to go and meet people whom I had
never met, to visit places I had never visited, to do things I had never attempted, one day tired and
exhausted, I returned from the airport, after several trips across the country madhusudan naidu. I
went to Swami's room and submitted myself helplessly at His Feet and said, "Swami I don't think
this is possible for me to do (Swami, Idhi Na Valla Kadhu)." I thought Swami would take pity on me,
cajole, caress and encourage me and tell me not to worry for He was with me, and would say,
"Together we will be able do anything, however demanding or difficult it might seem to be!" But,
instead what He said was a kind of jolt to me.

After hearing me out, pleading helplessly, He said, "Shut up! (Noru Muyi!) I know what you are
capable of." That one sentence of Swami, that one statement of Swami, made me feel very very
confident, for when I did not have faith in myself that I could do what He wanted me to do,
He demonstrated that He had the confidence in me, that I could do what He wanted me to achieve!
And since then, I have never looked back.madhusudan naidu muddenahalli
Truly, the courage that we can all muster to do the impossible, does not come from the trust in
ourselves, as it comes from the trust and confidence that Swami has reposed, in each and every
one of us. This trust of Swami in us that we would be able to rise to the occasion and achieve the
impossible at His command alone can guide our way in His mission, that seems to climb new heights,
which seem to surmount ever greater obstacles and conquer newer peaks, with every passing day.
madhusudan naidu facebook



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Madhusudan Naidu narrates an instance which shows Swami's joy regarding the 'Children for Sai.'

Madhusudan Naidu takes us to an incident where Swami reveals the benefits of offerings.