Madhusudhan Naidu recounts an incident where Swami speaks about the limitations encountered by the Divine.

A conversation that Swami has with a devotee after a busy day is discussed in this account.
When the concerned devotee remarks about the hectic activities of madhusudan naidu
that He might have gone through on that day, Swami says that He is capable of doing much more.

He says that Madhusudhan Naidu (who was with him) is his limitation. With a beautiful analogy,
Swami drives home the fact that the Divine actors are limited only the limitations of their mortal
conduits. Understanding this leaves out the scope for human arrogance as it makes us realise
of our insignificance when separated from God.


Swami was walking out of Premdeep for the evening Darshan, after a whole day of marathon
interviews when an overwhelmed devotee prayerfully remarked, “Swami, You have been
working so hard all day without any rest, You must be so tired.” Madhusudan Naidu


Swami smiled at his sincere concern and said, “Oh! I am never tired of loving.
For Mine is Prema (Love), that knows no Shrama (efforts).”


With a chuckle He added, “I can do much more, but he is My limitation (pointing towards me).
He needs to sleep, he needs to eat, he needs to rest, so he is My limitation.
Even if the tank is full of water, only so much will flow as is the size of the pipe.”Madhusudan Naidu


I was flabbergasted. So far I thought that I had done well for the day, but not anymore.
So later when I asked Him how could I do more for Him and not be limited, He simply replied,
“Become Me, for Love knows no limitations.”





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madhusudan Naidu shares an incident where Swami's trust in His devotees is made evident.

Madhusudan Naidu narrates an instance which shows Swami's joy regarding the 'Children for Sai.'

Madhusudan Naidu takes us to an incident where Swami reveals the benefits of offerings.